Monday, June 3, 2013

My First TPT Product!

I have started the TPT journey in hopes to share some of my creations with other hardworking teachers. I have purchased MANY products from this site, so I decided that it was time for me to take a shot at selling items.

Well here it is... A Statements and Questions Task Card Activity with Student Response Sheet and its a FREEBIE for ONE WEEK (until 6/10/13)!

 
 
I am so proud of this product since it is my very first one. Head to my TPT store and grab this freebie here before 6/10/13! Even better news, it is part of a larger resource pack that I have created to go along with my district's reading series. We use McGraw Hill Treasures Series, and because of budget constraints it does not look like we will be getting any newer reading books that are better aligned with the Common Core Standards. Therefore, I have started to create weekly resource packs for each reading story in the 3rd grade Treasures Series. Also, even if you don't use the reading series, you can use the resource packs because each activity and printable is aligned to the story and not the series. It has taken a lot of work but I am so excited about the results and learning new technology. Here is a sneak peek of the first week's resource pack for First Day Jitters. What do you think?




Hope you download and stay tuned for the new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment