Friday, July 5, 2013

These are a few of my favorite pins

Hello all!

I, like the rest of you, am literally addicted to Pinterest. I explore it about 20 times a day... not even joking.  I have tons of pins and likes, so I had to participate in The First Grade Parade's Favorite Pins Linky Party.
 So these are a few of my favorite pins...

*Favorite Outfits Pins*:


 I LOVE Fall Weather! Boots, scarves, and leggings OH MY!

*Favorite Teacher Pins*
Pinterest introduced to me to the Erin Condren Lesson Planner. I finally ordered mine and it should be here on Tuesday. Blog post about my planner will be coming next week!


Every time I see this classroom, I drool. EVERY TIME. This room is amazing and I love the carpet. Visit Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits to see more wonderful classroom decor.
Here is another classroom I adore. I loved her Reading and Writing Binders idea so much that I made a set for my kiddos. This bookshelf is a great way to display new books as well. Visit Lessons With Laughter to learn more about her binders.

*Favorite Quote Pins*
I love this quote. I want to display this in my classroom somewhere. 


Amen!


*Favorite Foods Pin*
I am from Louisiana therefore, cajun food is my comfort food. Just thinking about crawfish etouffee, gumbo, and bisque makes my stomach happy.

Cake =Yum!


There you go! Follow my on Pinterest to keep up with my pins and as always link up with Cara Carroll to join the party!

4 comments:

  1. hi Bria, I found you through the link party and I am so glad! I am currently looking for ideas on how to decorate my classroom with taste and organization and you just provided another resource! thank you, Paula
    http://educatingchildrenwithdisabilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have very similar pins- I think I have pinned that rug, too! Your blog is really cute. Keep up the good work! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Visit my blog for details!
    KinderCakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bria!
    LOVE the pins. My Pinterest closet is to die for... :) My real one... not so much! Love the food pins, too. I am your newest follower! I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete