Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currently....

This is my first participation in linky parties. I see them on every blog but never knew how to join. After countless web searches and youtube videos, I think I finally figured it out..... maybe.

So, what better way to really kick off my blogging journey by joining the wonderful Currently linky party hosted by Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade!


 
Listening: I live right off of the apartment pool area. I love my balcony view but these summer pool parties have happened every night. When you live in a big city like Atlanta, I soon realized that people don't value sleep as much as I do.
 
Loving: My sister had a destination wedding to Mexico. I received her wedding pictures today in the mail. GORGEOUS!
 
Thinking: I have spent almost 2 whole days creating my first TPT project. It is a 20 page resource pack on the first week of our Treasures Reading Series. I am already excited to make more so that I can post them.
 
Wanting: My voice is getting very sore. I don't have any lemons right now, so Nyquil will have to do for now.
 
Needing: I am well known for not having a case on my iPhone. Yesterday I finally realized why people bought them. My screen is completely shattered!
 
3 Vacay Essentials: I always need a good book to read over the summer. I am currently reading One Day by David Nicholls. I also need sunscreen. I can walk outside for 10 minutes and turn like 3 shades darker... not kidding. Lastly, I need summer dresses. They are so simple and casual, but you instantly look cute and put together.
 
Thanks for reading and please leave a comment! Don't forget to head to Oh Boy 4th Grade and join the party.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. GREAT job on your first link up!!!! YAY! Sure hope you are not coming down with something... :( pooey!! Midnight pool party sounds fun! I am on a terrible summer sleeping schedule now & is why I am up this late posting...LOL. Enjoyed reading your post:):)

    Kimberlee @ iTeach 5th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You are my first blog commenter! I sure hope I am not coming down with anything either.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your first TpT product. I have been on TpT for a little over a year now, and I have loved everything about it! I hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just checked out both of your blogs! In love! I hope TpT works out for me as well. I just posted one more product... it is kind of nerve wrecking LOL.

      Delete
  3. I love a good book during the summer too! Do you recommend the book you are reading now? I am always looking for a good book suggestion!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good so far. It is different than what I normally read (Nicholas Sparks fan) so I'll have to give you my final review when I finish.

      Delete
  4. Sorry you're feeling ill. I just began a video series for TpT newbies - they should all be on my blog this week!

    My hubby requires that I have a military grade cover on my iPhone and iPad. Sometimes, you can find stores that will replace your glass for under $100. However, you need to make sure the phone works correctly afterward.

    Deniece, This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will absolutely check out your TpT video series. The more help... the better!

      Delete
  5. I'm fairly new to the blogging world too :) Linking up with other blogs is my favorite summer thing to do right now!

    Erin
    Shenanigans in 6th Grade Math

    ReplyDelete